Versatile Warehouse with Character & Development Potential
- Blank canvas warehouse
- Development potential (STCA)
- Short term Lease
AUCTION: THURSDAY 28TH FEBRUARY AT 12:30PM ON-SITE
ICR Property Group is delighted to present 29-31 Sackville Street, Collingwood For Sale by Auction.
This blank canvas city fringe warehouse with development potential (STCA) is ideal for an owner occupier or an investor to add to their portfolio.
Perfectly positioned just 3.5kms* from Melbourne CBD, the asset is moments away from the thriving bustle of Smith Street, and nestled between Johnston, Brunswick and Hoddle Street.
Open inspection times:
• Tuesday 26th Februrary 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Key features include:
• Land area: 226 sqm*
• Building area: 218 sqm*
• Versatile warehouse with development upside (STCA)
• Ideal for an investor or owner occupier
• NET income: $36,441.35 p.a.
• Term expires: 31st January 2020
• Further term: One (1) year (Termination clause can be activated at commencement of further term)
• 4% annual increases
• Great location
• Commercial 2 Zone (C2Z)
• 68 tram route (Johnston St/Smith St) - 210m*
• 11 tram route (Johnston St/Brunswick St) - 850m*
• Collingwood Train Station – 1.3kms *
• Melbourne CBD - 3.5kms*
• Woolworths supermarket - 500m*
• Proud Mary - 700m*
• Coles supermarket - 750m*
• Le Bon Ton - 1.0 kms*
• Bunnings Warehouse - 1.7 kms *
• Carlton Gardens - 2.0 kms*
• Fitzroy Gardens - 2.4 kms*
• Melbourne Cricket Ground - 2.6 kms*
• Yarra Bend Park - 3.4 kms*
If you would like to know about this property or to organise an inspection, please contact one of ICR’s Exclusive Selling Agents below.
Raff De Luise +61 (0) 418 533 633
Julian Materia +61 (0) 498 188 011
Looking to Sell, Lease or Develop your Property? Contact ICR Property Group, the experts in Commercial Real Estate.