Warehouse & Office Opposite Lincoln Mills
- Building area: 1,597 sqm*
- Twenty-seven (27) on-site car spaces
- Solar panels & dual roller door access
ICR Property Group are delighted to present For Lease, 31 Charles St, Coburg North - a clean and well configured warehouse with office facilities, situated on a standout corner.
This functional warehouse is strategically located opposite to the large format retailers in the Lincoln Mills Homemaker Centre and additionally has great access to Sydney Road and Bell Street retail amenities. A short drive takes you to The Metropolitan & Western Ring Roads transport linkages.
- Land area: 2,452 sqm*
- Building area: 1,597 sqm*
- 3 Street Frontage
- 48 metre* frontage to Charles Street
- Twenty-seven (27)* on-site car spaces
- Dual Roller door access
- Internal spring height: 3.7m* - 5.5m*
- Gas to the property
- Copper air lines
- Two (2) sewer points
- Solar panels
- May suit a commercial kitchen (STCA)
- Anchored by nearby multinational format retailers at Lincoln Mills Homemaker Centre (Bunnings, Harvey Norman, Officeworks, Petbarn, BCF, Beacon Lighting, Harris Scarfe)
- Industrial 1 Zoning
- Corner of Charles St & Dawson St just off Gaffney St
Location and amenities:
- Lincoln Mills Homemaker Centre: 90 m*
- Gaffney Street: 350 m*
- Batman Train Station: 650m*
- Bell Street: 1.2 kms*
- Sydney Road: 1.3 kms*
- Coburg Train Station: 2.2 kms*
- City Link: 4 kms*
- Metropolitan Ring Road/Western Ring Road: 6 kms*
- Melbourne CBD: 11 kms*
To organise a private inspection or to discuss this property in more detail, contact one of ICR’s Exclusive Agents below.
Raff De Luise – 0418 533 633
Julian Materia – 0498 188 011
Troy Crouch - 0411 727 095
***Note on inspections***
ICR Property Group are committed to providing a safe environment for you and our clients, as well as a safe working environment for our colleagues.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, ICR are now conducting inspections by private appointment only.
We ask for your assistance during these private inspections to adhere to the social distancing rules and refrain from touching any surfaces. Should you wish to see the functionality of any devices, please ask the accompanying agent.
Please do not request an inspection if:
- You have a high temperature/fever, coughing, sore throat or shortness of breath
- You have encountered someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
- You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
- You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
Thank you for your patience. Together we can help slow the spread of Covid-19 within our community.
Looking to Sell, Lease or Develop your Property? Contact ICR Property Group, the experts in Commercial Real Estate for over 22 years.