Tenanted Warehouse Investment Behind Metropolitan Ring Road
- Current rental income: $24,200 p.a.*
- Long term tenant - 3 year Lease
- Lease commenced 15 Feb 2020
ICR Property Group are pleased to present For Sale, a tenanted warehouse investment opportunity situated close to the Metropolitan Ring Road at 29 Lawson Crescent, Thomastown.
With an income of $24,200 p.a.* inc GST + Outgoings, the Asset resides North of Melbourne’s CBD, to the rear of the busy Mahoney’s Road thoroughfare in the commercial precinct of Thomastown that is also surrounded by the residential pockets of the neighbouring Fawkner and Campbellfield suburbs.
The Metropolitan Ring Road & Craigieburn Bypass nearby provide good accessibility to Melbourne International Airport, Melbourne CBD and to the surrounding suburbs.
Key Asset features include:
- Land area: 656 sqm*
- Building area: 370 sqm*
- Income: $24,200 p.a.* inc GST + Outgoings
- Commencement date: 15th February 2020
- Term: Three (3) Years
- Options: Three (3) + Three (3) Years
- Clear span warehouse
- Roller shutter door
- On-site parking
- Industrial 1 Zone (IN1Z)
Location & Amenities:
- Metropolitan Ring Road / Craigieburn Bypass: 3 kms*
- Hume Highway: 3.6 kms*
- Keon Park Train Station: 2.5 kms*
- Thomastown Train Station: 4 kms*
- Thomastown Shopping Centre: 4.3 kms*
- Moomba Park Reserve & Tennis Club: 5 kms*
- Melbourne International Airport: 14 kms*
- Melbourne CBD: 16 kms*
If you would like to know about this property or to organise a private inspection, please contact one of ICR’s Exclusive Sales Agents below.
Julian Materia – 0418 098 188
Raff De Luise – 0418 533 633
Troy Crouch – 0411 727 095
***Note on Private Inspections***
ICR Property Group are committed to providing a safe environment for you and our clients, as well as a safe working environment for our colleagues.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, ICR are now conducting inspections by private appointment only.
We ask for your assistance during these private inspections to adhere to the social distancing rules and refrain from touching any surfaces. Should you wish to see the functionality of any devices, please ask the accompanying agent.
Please do not request an inspection if:
- You have a high temperature/fever, coughing, sore throat or shortness of breath
- You have encountered someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
- You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
- You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
Thank you for your patience. Together we can help slow the spread of Covid-19 within our community.
Looking to Sell, Lease or Develop your Property? Contact ICR Property Group, the experts in Commercial Real Estate.