Modern Office 1kms* to West Gate Fwy
- Open plan office with 3 car spaces
- 1 kms* from the West Gate Fwy/City Link
- Break room with kitchenette
A modern and well-located office has become available For Lease exclusively by ICR Property Group at M117/63-85 Turner Street, Port Melbourne.
Tenants can enjoy the great connectivity given that the property is linked by all the major transport roads into Melbourne CBD and to the neighbouring suburbs. Southbank is only a 3.6 kms* away.
The surrounding recreational facilities, Bay Street amenities and Graham Street light rail services will also fulfil the essential needs of running a business.
- Building area: 93 sqm*
- Open plan office with two (2) additional offices
- Located close to the main transport roads (West Gate Fwy/City Link)
- Fully carpeted
- Three (3) undercover car spaces (rear access)
- Two (2) bathrooms (one with disabled shower)
- Break room with kitchenette and storage room
- Fully self-contained
- Great exposure as the office faces Turner Street
- Well connected in all directions with main road linkages being Lorimer Street, Salmon Street, West Gate Fwy/City Link (1 kms*)
- Essential service amenities (Coles, Westpac, Aus Post), popular retail shops, cafes and restaurants (Vinoteca, Ciao Cielo) located on Bay Street: 2.6 kms*
- Tram service 109 on Graham Street: 2.8 kms*
- Melbourne CBD: 3 kms*
For further information and to organise a private inspection, please contact one of ICRs Exclusive Leasing Agents below:
Troy Crouch - 0411 727 095
Julian Materia - 0498 188 011
***Note on Private Inspections***
ICR Property Group are committed to providing a safe environment for you and our clients, as well as a safe working environment for our colleagues.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, ICR are now conducting inspections by private appointment only.
We ask for your assistance during these private inspections to adhere to the social distancing rules and refrain from touching any surfaces. Should you wish to see the functionality of any devices, please ask the accompanying agent.
Please do not request an inspection if:
- You have a high temperature/fever, coughing, sore throat or shortness of breath
- You have encountered someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
- You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
- You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
Thank you for your patience. Together we can help slow the spread of Covid-19 within our community.
Looking to Sell, Lease or Develop your Property? Contact ICR Property Group, the experts in Commercial Real Estate for over 20 years.