SCALE, SCOPE AND INCOME – A PREMIUM CITY FRINGE GATEWAY LANDBANK INVESTMENT
- Triple Street Frontage
- Strong Income Stream
- Future Mixed-Use Opportunity (STPA)
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER AT 5PM.
ICR Property Group, in conjunction with CBRE, are pleased to present 21-53 Hoddle Street, Collingwood – a one of a kind, 5,390 sqm* land parcel with an enormous triple street frontage of 272 m*.
The site has flexible Commercial 1 zoning representing an outstanding development opportunity that suits future mixed-use, residential, office, retail or hotel development (STPA).
Currently utilised as a major car dealership, the property is being offered with a flexible leaseback in place for $2,500,000 net income per annum.
- Prime Collingwood landholding of 5,390sqm* with an extensive triple street frontage totalling 272sqm* across Langridge, Hoddle and Islington Streets
- Currently improved with a prominent four (4) level showroom and office building of 15,410sqm*
- Offered with a strong income stream of $2,500,000 net per annum*
- Highly flexible Commercial 1 Zoning, allowing for future mixed-use, residential, office or hotel development (STPA)
- Superbly positioned in the heart of booming Collingwood, the property is located just 1.6km* away from the Melbourne CBD
- Excellently serviced by public transport – Victoria Parade tram line and North Richmond and Collingwood Train Stations are all a very short walk away, providing direct Melbourne CBD access
- Quality retail amenity within walking distance. Smith & Gertrude Streets, an iconic day and night precinct, is just 700m* away, and the Hive Shopping Centre only 400m*
- Surrounded by the very best of Melbourne, MCG & Sporting Precinct, Yarra River Walking/Cycling Trail, Fitzroy Gardens and Australian Catholic University all within close proximity
To obtain due diligence documents or to organise an inspection, please contact one of below Exclusive Sales Agents:
ICR Property Group: Raff De Luise – 0418 533 633
ICR Property Group: Julian Materia – 0498 188 011