Restaurant/Kitchen & Accommodation^
- Adjoins Thaila Thai & B.East
- Liquor Licence
- Potential office,function room upstairs^
ICR Property Group are pleased to offer For Lease, a great light filled shopfront with the flexibility of being retail, café, restaurant or commercial kitchen^ with a large 1st floor dwelling which may suit a function or private dining room located at 84 Lygon Street, Brunswick East.
Previously utilised as an Italian Restaurant, the kitchen layout remains along with the necessary services and canopy.
84 Lygon Street is located amongst Brunswick’s fine food retailers, shops, bars and restaurants (adjoining Thaila Thai and the well known burger bar restaurant and live music venue, The B.East).
There is also good access to the CBD and universities via the trams which are directly out the front of the property.
Key features include:
- Building area: 356 sqm*
- Provisions for cool room
- Liquor Licence
- Rear access
- Roller shutter door: 4.8m w x 2.5m h
- Heating and cooling
- Storage room
- 1st floor flexibility – Accommodation, private dining, function room or office^
- Available now
- Surrounded by popular dining establishments: 400 Gradi, Bluebonnet Barbecue, Rumi, Kumo Izakaya & Sake Bar, Teta Mona, New York Minute and more
- 1 & 6 tram route (Johnston St/Smith St): 220m*
- Barkly Square (Coles, JB Hifi, Kmart, McDonalds, Priceline, Woolworths): 650m*
- Aldi Brunswick: 1.4kms*
- RMIT Brunswick University Campus: 1.7kms*
- Brunswick Train Station: 2kms*
- Melbourne CBD: 4.6kms*
If you would like to know about this property or to organise a private inspection, please contact one of ICR’s Exclusive Leasing Agents below.
Julian Materia – 0418 098 188
Troy Crouch – 0411 727 095
Raff De Luise – 0418 533 633
***Note on Private Inspections***
ICR Property Group are committed to providing a safe environment for you and our clients, as well as a safe working environment for our colleagues.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, ICR are now conducting inspections by private appointment only.
We ask for your assistance during these private inspections to adhere to the social distancing rules and refrain from touching any surfaces. Should you wish to see the functionality of any devices, please ask the accompanying agent.
Please do not request an inspection if:
- You have a high temperature/fever, coughing, sore throat or shortness of breath
- You have encountered someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
- You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
- You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19
Thank you for your patience. Together we can help slow the spread of Covid-19 within our community.
Looking to Sell, Lease or Develop your Property? Contact ICR Property Group, the experts in Commercial Real Estate for over 20 years.